2010年12月26日星期日

River edge of the village

River edge of the village

Edge of the village area along the river now because of increased population, increased water consumption, increased garbage and skinny and dirty, the river has a rare fish, catch fish cofferdam is also rare in children, appears to be silent faction.
However, when I was young, the village side of the river is abundant but the clear water, shrimp, fish shallow drama Pictorial Xiang is our joy of fishing to catch shrimp in the world.
Then we are safe for people who keep village on the land, content with the poor, my parents are no exception. They cultivated a few Susukida to maintain a family of six people's lives, and to do carpentry by his father some money for my three Gejie reading, so even though they worked hard, but finally life distress. My mother is now too old to never forget when my brother did not have shoes to wear to school in winter, frost the ground Looking back at the footprints of others went to school. I am most impressed with is: lack of salt and less oil every meal of vegetables, eat my stomach sour, astringent mouth, blue in the face, heart to tears.
Early masters of the poor children, probably because of the tears had to succumb to life circumstances and, therefore, had to force a smile in it. My sister learned from hungry hungry dropped out a few tears did not flow through to pick up the bull obediently cattle behind my career started. Can be said that half of my childhood in the older sister's back, half in the river's shore. Also why, although half of my childhood soaked in bitter, half in happiness is Mu.
Each morning burst on the scene of the morning, my sister will be sending cattle to her own fertile banks of a hundred herbs that grazing, when the evening before marching back the sunset Canxia cattle, and multi-purpose fishing catch shrimp during laughter filled.
Cattle grazing on the shore sweetness, the clear green water plants water submerged, grass-phase play between the fish and shrimp. Sister of small children gently a fishing net bag, wow, they look just like a group of fish within a jump in the net bag children jump ah ah, Sister doubled their children would string bag leap off the plate, all of the. I catch a prawn public look, hey, it can grow a beard it! So I put it live the beard, it will be the body of a bow in a bow in the swing of my pleasure.
Time has become so wonderful, I like food for pigs which offer the taste of vegetables a bit forgotten. The eldest sister is also reflected in the water face brow stretch a lot, seems to have waves of pleasure wash in barefoot.
Sometimes the fish fishing buried Sister, I sat on the shore watched it developed a fantasy, like the person who can not eat fish as nice ah. But that feeling of hunger and my stomach is burning a. So he had to think through some Huoshaohuoliao, after which red and fried shrimp dish taste - Gee! But I revel in the look of surprise condensate: buffalo dishes it is stretched to the mouth, eat fish and you, the big sister is still down in the Laozhao fish, completely unaware of it.
"Sister, Cattle eat fish it!"
"Fool, cattle before it was not so greedy."
Sister did not look up a word to me, then blocked. String bag when she once again turned back to the plate should fish, the fish will be scattered in all that Congcao just put on the plate, while the plates have been cattle hit into the water. This big sister find something wrong, it suddenly looked up, hula hula to chase away the plate that is drifting.

没有评论:

发表评论