2010年12月26日星期日

Love life, the two Creek

Love life, the two Creek

There are two river so I will never forget, they just loved my life in two women, one mother and one companion. Huangshui is flowing into the Yellow River. She is a weak surface of the river, in my imagination, she like my old mother. No glossy appearance, flowing all year round Zhuolei sad people.
Perhaps a guest out for a long time, every time when back home, the first thing you see is the Huangshui River. Originated Huangyuan Huangshui the Mountain, by a number of leaking underground springs drops. Summer time, green grasslands, such as a boundless blanket edge, a leisurely walk on the grass with beads round the sheep and cattle. I always whim, think that the overwhelming beauty that springs from these silent in the flowing out.
The source and along the Huangshui River, my home is in the middle zone Huangshui. Lush riverbank covered with poplar. May be grown in the valley because of it, here is a tall poplar, they drive on the underlying situation and I always have positive feelings.
Qaidam desert areas are, in addition to rarely be able to see the beautiful oasis of green. For people living in desert regions, the most beautiful and most fascinating color is green. Whether in the train or on the train, through the green to drop the smoke is indeed an ecstasy of joy to people ah.
If take the shuttle bus or car, you can see up close Huangshui growing larger. Huangshui River is a veritable Mother River. Attached a piece of land along the coast, highland barley, wheat, potato, cabbage, apples and other crops from west to east distribution of highland crops constitute a corridor.
The most charming is the season of planting and harvesting season. West when the crops are still soaring, the east grain crops have been normalized barn. Both the spring planting, or harvest, I like to see farmers in twos and threes in the fields of the scene, this scene gave me an indescribable poetic. Every time I see the farmers toiling in the fields between, my heart will not help get excited.
Fields Huangshui River is not very open, in fact, is a canyon. Car walking in the canyon, the landscape on both sides Huangshui glance.
I grew up drinking the water Huangshui, I am grateful Huangshui. According to traditional Chinese custom of filial piety should stay at home people, for the parents enjoying their later years. But I walked out of the home, and was the only person out of the home. It makes me feel like a regular person not filial piety, for her parents always had a sense of guilt. The indescribable feeling of guilt with his own age is also growth in the deepening. I remember when just out of the home when the heart has a "good man Faces," the pride, but now the surge of inspiration in the bottom of my heart is "still at home as early as" fate.

没有评论:

发表评论