2010年9月10日星期五

Meihua Luo

When night fell, I feel a little excited there, after dinner, a cup of jasmine tea, and then to open the computer, which has become the habit of the past two years, and today I have not the same feeling, I subconsciously looked see the computer, would like to open it, be sad hearts are with me ... ...
Since that attachment, I opened the computer, open the QQ, she was still there, just gray. Dai Xiaohong head cap that is my plum, I love the network. Can no longer bright lights, she never went away, take away her love, her love away, but left me lonely and longing.
Another young man called plum door opened to me because she also called plum sake, I added an exception to her, in this resolve my loneliness, also wants comfort wounded hearts. Language Liaoba, she asked, I said can, so she asked me, the older generation, why are you the plum blossom as you QQ the picture, you know the reason I added you because you are Plum's head and shows you like me like the plum blossom.
I said, I love plum blossom, because in my life had a love, is so natural, so unforgettable. Although our story is very ordinary.
Predecessors, I would like to know your story, if you like, I am willing to sacrifice a little of my time to listen to your story. Plum called to ask the dedication of young people.
My story is ordinary plums, a love story, as many as sincere and passionate, but very precious to me, so I put the story of me and plums to her ... ...
That was five years ago, I learned the computer, and learn how to surf the Internet, life has given me pleasure, but also gave me warmth. Let me insipid life has a new decorative, but also because it I love my home.
I like the plum blossom, because the bloom's fragrance is "Winter's sweet," the depth of winter, the flowers are dying, let alone the only plum blossom, plum blossom viewing the world famous flowers, especially the United States known for charm, I love the plum blossom. Partly because of this, I actually find QQ chatters also look at her name is not called plums.
Is that I know her. It was in the twelfth lunar month, I shaking hands to her sign a "home", came into my space.
Why is it called plum, I asked her why take such a name.
Because I love flowers bloom. It opened in the winter, sparse little flower, fragrance far overflow. Plum hair had a chat to.
Minds think alike, we began to become familiar with each other. I am a newspaper editor, amateur in love poetry, some poetry from time to time issued in the newspapers, magazines. Also so brilliant and I always go hand in hand.
Plum is a county Repertory Theatre actor, love of literature, the network also like to see literary works.
Very romantic poets, actors also no exception, we met each other to the mutual appreciation, increasing feelings, I deeply felt the charm of the network.
Every day I came home from work, after dinner the first thing is to open the computer, watching her light has not lit, if the light goes on, like the first love of my heart will throb like.
I will send a smile in the past, then a cup of coffee.
Thank you! How are you today good? She always asked me.
Then we'll talk for a long time. Web chat can cut into each other's soul and spiritual life, can understand each other, and more people full of youthful vitality and a love and passion for life, so I am looking forward to this night every day, very much treasure.
My wife thought I was in writing, never bother me, my wife and feeling good, just because 20 years of married life, the feelings have become like family, just as the relationship between left and right, of course, we must not going to break the harmony of the couple Qingfen.
Love in silence for many years to master that Dai Xiaohong cap qq activated. Instant has to spring March, hibernation wake of all things beautiful in Spring, I seem to stir up, it was a holy night, I sent the first rose to the opposite sex, this is the plum, as the young and his wife when the marriage is in the early '80s, that era is not this naive.
Renault can clip
bmw gt1
Electronic Cigarette

没有评论:

发表评论