2010年9月10日星期五

Fangfei

FangfeiI never thought I would see this man again, he and his mother appeared, mercilessly into the Ming government in our lives. I do not know the father's new love is actually the man's mother.
I vaguely remember my first scene to see him:
Tengen day under a drizzle, I do not like the rain, because it is always the suspicion with less depression. I propped paper umbrella, and, like everyone hurry, when I walked Yan Cui bridge and found a man standing bridge. He was a black silk's standing in the rain, wind and percussion despite Muyu, like possessed.
Sanda raindrops in his chiseled face, beads of water from the tip of his Junting flow straight lips, his deep breathe ... ...
This one is how it? Whom I secretly attention.
I saw a team wins Mei Fu Da Zhesan, anxious to come lay hands on him, what they like in the dispute, I have no intention to stick your nose in other people, only thought is to go home. However, I did not think, from my life because of this mother up and it ripples.
Today, they stand in front of my father with a chuckle: "pavilion, from now on, she is you and young booths Erniang, this is your brother Meng Gu."
I have life and life to say one thing: "Er Niang? That our Niangqin it?"
Father stared at me and said: "You can not disappointing? Do you think you Erniang and brother had just arrived in the Ming government, after more than everything you need to take care of it. You are so big, the wiser."
I hate my father's sharp, although the Mother Buddha a long time vegetarian, but my father he can not ever find someone new so soon. This Erniang looked so young and beautiful, I think she will soon be replaced by the Ming government hostess position. This is what I never want to see results. Also the heaven brother, and so the thought of a stranger from to live under the same roof, it felt especially strange, I do not like him to see my eyes, so not friendly and full of mind.
However, the child seems to really like this pavilion is the Erniang new there brother.
I do not want my feelings will affect the child Pavilion, I hope she never will not know to look for narrow-Tian Du own taste
Renault can clip
bmw gt1
Electronic Cigarette

没有评论:

发表评论