2010年11月24日星期三

I can get stupid about it?

A child, I said, afraid of being stupid.

Growing up, I would like to be a bit stupid.

Stupid point may not necessarily a bad thing, oh. Stupid little belated anything, when done well, to see how dark this world, it can not see how harm their opponents are.

Because the stupid thing, no one will envy you because of capacity, would not someone want to harm such a fool what will not work.

Because the stupid thing, there may be more concerned about me, afraid I hurt.

Because the stupid thing would not think to calculating others. Any person can be treated honestly.

Because the stupid thing, to help others will not be misunderstood when ulterior motives, people will not want to help end, the people will not be contrary to harm you.

Because the stupid thing, to see the success of others will be sincere wish, while others will be truly a blessing.

Because the stupid thing, it is always sincere.

Because the stupid thing, a friend I would not fortified, nature does not become, there will always be friends.

Because the stupid thing, a friend helped me not worry about the future but will not let me leap door on it, so rather hesitated to help me and let me struggling.

Because of stupid that had to be helped to help others and the reasonsParty Dresses|Juniors Clothing|Cheap ClothesJuniors DressesLED LightRenault can clipbmw gt1Aluminium Powder led lightSEO Services

没有评论:

发表评论